Friday, January 20, 2012

Paradise Found

I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world - tropical north Queensland Australia.  It is my Paradise. Every morning I wake up and thank my lucky stars.  My husband and I moved here in 2006 and built the home of our dreams on 220 acres.  We operate a Droughtmaster Stud and take great pride in the way our cattle are allowed to roam on the lush pasture without an apparent care in the world.  This photo was taken looking to the north.  It takes in the Mossman Gorge and further north the Daintree National Park.
My interests are travel, cooking, photography, gardening and scrapbooking and I would dearly love more time to engage in each one of them.  But, we lead a busy life and I take it as it comes.  Over time I want to share with you a little bit of my Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment