Sunday, July 1, 2012

The $22 shop in Port Douglas......

is fantastic!  After my big wardrobe de-clutter (see earlier post) and getting rid of three garbage bags of clothes I felt the need to SHOP!  After the clean out it was easier to see what I needed in the way of clothes.  I love the layered look and in the chilly weather I love to wear leggings and skinny jeans.  Unfortunately I haven't got the body of a twenty year old so I have to cover the bum area with longer tops.  This is where the $22 shop comes in handy.  I managed to pick up three tops for $66!  One of the tops can also be worn as a dress when summer comes around again (and when I have a bit of colour in the old legs) and the other two look great with the little orange crop jacket that I bought last week.  I was feeling pretty happy with my shopping and made my way to the grocery store.  I had to pass another little shop tucked behind Coles and out the front was a rack of gorgeous maxi dresses for $20!  Of course I couldn't pass up that bargain.  It is a summery dress but goes well with another little jacket that I bought from the $22 shop a few weeks ago.  So all up I spent $86 and have got myself about a dozen new outfits with a bit of mix and match from my existing wardrobe.  A great day even if I do say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment