Thursday, September 13, 2012

McGregor Summer School

It's such a revelation to clean out your photography library.  Long forgotten photos make their way to your computer screen along with the memories of each and every one of those photos.  I'm up to 2010 and have culled many, many photos.  But this is one I would never cull.  You see I went to McGregor Summer School at the University of Southern Queensland in Toowoomba in January 2010 for a digital photography course.  I've always had a love of photography and this course was a chance to expand my knowledge. It also helped that my mum lives in Toowoomba so I had board and lodging for the two week course!  This photo is of the Old Toowoomba Town Hall that is beautifully light each and every night and is a photographers dream.  


No comments:

Post a Comment