Tuesday, December 11, 2012

When Dance Takes Over....

That was the title of this years Bodies in Motion dance production.
We have been attending this annual showcase of the shire's young dancers ever since moving here in 2006.  It is such a great show.  We both love dance and music in general but to watch these young people perform such incredible dance moves is something beyond words.  Every year it does the same thing for me.  It sets the heart racing.  Oh, the excitement of it all.  Last year our photography group won the contract to photograph the performers, but unfortunately this year we missed out.  I missed that.  Here are some photos that I took at the performance inside the Glade at the Sheraton Mirage where the show was held.  We were sitting some distance from the stage and every time we are sitting so far back I say to myself "next year I'm going to get from row seats".....but I never get in fast enough!














No comments:

Post a Comment