Thursday, February 14, 2013

Erin and Luke's special day

Weddings make me cry.  I don't know why, but I get emotional.  My tears are of course, joyful tears.  Erin is DH's niece.  Luke and her put their wedding on hold until Erin finished all her GP exams - completed just recently - so now she is Doctor Erin.

This wedding was beautiful and I will let the photos do the talking.  It is of course fitting that I post this blog today on Valentine's Day.  Happy Valentine's everybody!
The men playing the waiting game

Such love

Signing the wedding certificate

The beautiful bride and her groom
The dress was gorgeous 

The bridal party

Bride's Mum and Dad

Brides Family

Brides Grandmother

A lavender delight at Albert Park Winery - a beautiful venue.

Some games to play at the reception


Brides fathers side

Brides Grandma and Uncle



No comments:

Post a Comment