Thursday, August 22, 2013

Soup Maker

I'm easily taken in by those advertisements on TV, that go on for about a half hour, telling you how good the item is that they are trying to sell.  I couldn't count how many of those items I have purchased only to bin them a few months later.  You would think I would learn!
But the advertisement running at the moment for the Soup Maker really got me in.  Both DH and I love soup and we can eat it at any time of the year.  The TV presenter also told me how much weight that I could lose by living on soup for seven days!  After all the lovely hearty stews throughout the winter months that alone was enough reason to have me on the phone and purchasing the Soup Maker.
Well, I've had it for a week now and I have to tell you that it is the best thing that I've ever brought into my kitchen (apart from my pressure cooker :-)
I've made Mushroom Soup, Broccoli and Stilton Soup,  Chunky Vegetable Soup and tonight Chicken Noodle Soup.  Everyone of those soups have been WOW!  They have been very tasty and the best part is that the soup maker does all the hard work for me.  I just put all the ingredients into the jug and select whether I want Chunky or Smooth soup and that's it.  Twenty minutes later we are eating.  How good is that!

Prepare the ingredients - Diced Chicken, chopped Dill,  Carrots, Celery, Onion, Egg Noodles and chicken stock

Put all the ingredients into the Soup Mate and turn it on.

20 minutes later - VIOLA!  A very delicious Chicken Noodle Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment