Monday, September 23, 2013

Hudson

Hudson is my dog.  My labrador.  We bought him when we moved here in December 2006 so he is almost eight years old.  The first couple of years were hard.....very hard.  Labrador's are incredibly smart but they take awhile to mature.  Hudson is my mate.  He walks with me every morning and watches my every move.  If I stop to take a photo he immediately comes to me to make sure that everything is OK.  Labradors are "people" dogs.  They want to be with you as much as they can.  Hudson is an outside dog so he only gets our company when we come outside.  We could never let him  come inside because he is always wet!  We have two troughs and a dam within a few metres of the house and he is in and out of them all day long!  I took this photo of him on our walk a couple of days ago.  I like this photo because it is so "Hudson".....wet.....after a swim in one of the dams.


No comments:

Post a Comment