Saturday, December 28, 2013

A quick demolition

A few posts back I mentioned that we were getting rid of the old vegetable garden and building a new one.  I mentioned that the old one was ready to fall down.  Well, it has…..with a little help from the weaners.
We came home from Christmas to find that the weaners had pushed against the back wall of the vegetable garden and it had collapsed.  I would love to have been there when it happened because I'm certain it would have scared the living daylights out of those cattle!
Thank goodness a few weeks ago I took everything out of the garden that I wanted to save and transplanted to a new area, because anything that I left behind was eaten.  Who would have thought that cattle liked turmeric, ginger, tarragon and chilli because that was all that was left in that garden!  Asian cattle?

And down it came!
Anyway, it is now time to do a full demolition of the old stables/vegetable patch and look forward to the new vegetable garden after the wet season.


One of the little fellas got into a bit of a tangle with some baling net

Devouring everything in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment